To install Svelte on Vultr, follow these steps:
- Create a new Vultr account or log in to your existing account.
- Create a new virtual server (Also known as a VPS or instance) by clicking on the "Deploy" button and selecting the desired server configuration.
- Choose the server location closest to your target audience to minimize latency.
- Select the operating system of your choice. Vultr provides a wide range of options, including popular Linux distributions like Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian, etc. You can choose the one that best suits your requirements.
- Select the server size based on your application's needs. For Svelte applications, a smaller server size should typically suffice, but it depends on your specific requirements.
- Under the additional features section, you can customize additional settings like startup scripts, SSH keys, etc., as per your needs.
- Once you have set all the desired options, click on "Deploy Now" to create your virtual server.
- After a few moments, Vultr will provide you with the IP address and login credentials for your new server.
- Use SSH to connect to your server using the IP address and login credentials provided.
- Once connected, you can follow the appropriate setup instructions for your chosen operating system to install Node.js and any required dependencies (like NPM or Yarn) and set up your Svelte application.
Note that these steps provide a general overview of the process. The actual installation and setup steps may vary depending on your specific application requirements and the chosen operating system. It is always a good practice to refer to the official documentation or guides for detailed instructions on setting up Svelte on your specific server configuration.