To deploy CyberPanel on Vultr, you can follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Vultr account or create a new account if you don't have one.
- Click on the "+" button to deploy a new server.
- Choose your preferred server location and server type.
- Select your server size and other configuration options.
- Under the Server Type section, click on "Application" and then select "CyberPanel".
- Choose your desired operating system for the server.
- Set up the SSH key or password for accessing the server.
- Customize any additional server options as per your requirements.
- Click on "Deploy Now" to start the deployment process.
Vultr will now provision a server running CyberPanel for you. Once the deployment is complete, you will receive the server details and login credentials to access your newly deployed CyberPanel instance.