You can deploy a Laravel application on various web hosting providers that support PHP and have the necessary server requirements for Laravel. Here are some popular web hosting providers where you can deploy Laravel:
- Laravel Forge: This is a specialized hosting platform created by Laravel's developers specifically for deploying Laravel applications. It offers a seamless deployment process and easy server management.
- DigitalOcean: DigitalOcean provides cloud-based infrastructure with affordable pricing. They offer pre-configured Droplets (virtual servers) with popular PHP frameworks like Laravel pre-installed.
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk: AWS (Amazon Web Services) Elastic Beanstalk is a service that simplifies the deployment and management of web applications. It supports Laravel and provides an easy way to deploy and scale your Laravel application on AWS infrastructure.
- Heroku: Heroku is a cloud-based platform that supports a wide range of applications, including Laravel. It offers a simple deployment process and supports automatic scaling.
- SiteGround: SiteGround is a popular shared hosting provider that supports Laravel. They offer specific Laravel hosting plans with optimized server configurations for better performance.
- A2 Hosting: A2 Hosting provides shared, VPS, and dedicated hosting plans that are compatible with Laravel. They offer optimized server configurations to ensure smooth Laravel deployments.
These are just a few examples, and there are many other web hosting providers that support Laravel. When choosing a hosting provider, make sure they meet the minimum server requirements specified by Laravel and offer good performance, reliability, and support.