In order to sort category posts alphabetically in WordPress, you can follow these steps:
- Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Navigate to the "Posts" section and click on "Categories" option.
- Locate the category for which you want to enable alphabetical sorting and click on "Edit" beneath its name.
- Scroll down to the "Category Order" section and click on the drop-down menu next to "Order by".
- Select "Title" from the drop-down menu to sort the category posts alphabetically based on their titles.
- Optionally, you can also choose the sorting "Order" as either "Ascending" or "Descending" depending on your preference.
- Click on the "Update" button to save the changes.
After following these steps, the category posts within that specific category will be sorted alphabetically based on their titles.