To launch HumHub on SiteGround, you can follow these steps:
- Sign in to your SiteGround account.
- Go to your cPanel by clicking on "My Accounts" and then "Go to cPanel".
- Find the "Autoinstallers" section and click on the "Softaculous" icon.
- In Softaculous, search for "HumHub" using the search bar.
- Click on the "HumHub" icon once it appears in the search results.
- On the HumHub installation page, click on the "Install Now" button.
- Fill in the required information for the installation:
Choose the protocol (HTTP or HTTPS).
Choose the domain name where you want to install HumHub.
If you want HumHub to be installed in the root directory of your domain (www.yourdomain.com), leave the "In Directory" field empty. Otherwise, enter a subdirectory name.
Enter a name for your website.
Choose an admin username and password for your HumHub installation.
Enter your email address for admin notifications.
Choose a language for your HumHub installation.
- Scroll down and click on the "Install" button to start the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete. Once finished, you will see a success message with a link to your HumHub installation.
- Access your HumHub site by clicking on the provided link or by entering the URL (e.g., www.yourdomain.com) in your web browser.
You have successfully launched HumHub on SiteGround, and you can start customizing and using the social networking platform.