Unfortunately, CyberPanel is not officially supported by SiteGround. However, you may be able to install CyberPanel on a SiteGround server by following these general steps:
- Start by signing up for a VPS or dedicated server plan on SiteGround. CyberPanel requires root access, which is not available on shared hosting plans.
- Once your server is set up, access it via SSH. You can use software like PuTTY (Windows) or Terminal (Mac/Linux) to connect to your server.
- Update your server's software packages by running the following command:
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade
- Install the required dependencies for CyberPanel. This may vary depending on your server's operating system, but for Ubuntu, you can use the following command:
sudo apt-get install wget python3 python3-dev python3-pip zip unzip postfix firewalld
- Download CyberPanel installation script using wget:
wget -O installer.sh https://cyberpanel.net/install.sh
- Make the installer script executable:
chmod +x installer.sh
- Run the installer script:
sudo sh installer.sh
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. Make sure to choose the appropriate options for your setup.
- After the installation process finishes, you can access the CyberPanel admin interface by navigating to https://your-server-ip:8090 in your web browser.
- Log in using the default username admin and the password you set during the installation process.
- Once logged in, you can start configuring CyberPanel and adding websites to your server.
Keep in mind that CyberPanel may not be officially supported on SiteGround, so you might encounter issues or limitations. It's always a good idea to reach out to SiteGround's support team for assistance or consider a hosting provider that explicitly supports CyberPanel.