To install Plesk on A2 Hosting, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your A2 Hosting account and go to the cPanel interface.
- In the cPanel interface, under the "Software" section, click on the "Select PHP Version" option.
- In the PHP Version Manager, select the version of PHP you are currently using, and click on the "Set as current" button.
- Go back to the cPanel interface and scroll down to the "Software" section again. Click on the "Application Manager" option.
- In the Application Manager, search for "Plesk" in the search bar.
- Click on "Install this application" next to the Plesk option.
- On the next page, select the domain or subdomain where you want to install Plesk.
- Choose your desired installation settings and click on the "Install" button.
- A2 Hosting will then start the installation process, which may take a few minutes to complete.
- Once the installation is finished, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access and configure your Plesk control panel.
Note: Plesk is not available on all hosting plans, so make sure your plan includes Plesk before attempting to install it. If it is not included, you may need to upgrade your hosting plan or contact A2 Hosting support for further assistance.