To install a module using Composer in Drupal, follow these steps:
- Make sure that you have Composer installed on your system. If you don't have it installed, you can download it from the official website (https://getcomposer.org/) and follow the instructions to install it.
- Navigate to the root directory of your Drupal installation in your terminal or command prompt.
- Run the following command to require the module you want to install:
composer require drupal/[module_name]
Replace "[module_name]" with the actual name of the module you want to install.
- Enable the module by going to "Extend" in the Drupal admin interface or by running the following Drush command:
Replace "[module_name]" with the actual name of the module you want to enable.
- Clear the cache to make sure that Drupal recognizes the new module:
That's it! The module should now be installed and enabled on your Drupal site.