You can deploy Ghost on Cloudways using the following steps:
- Sign in to your Cloudways account or create a new one if you don't have an account already.
- Once signed in, click on the "Launch" button to create a new server.
- Select your preferred cloud infrastructure provider (such as DigitalOcean, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.) and configure the server settings according to your needs.
- Choose the desired server size, storage, and location.
- Under the "Applications" tab, select "Ghost" from the list of available applications.
- Configure your application settings, including the domain name, protocol (HTTP or HTTPS), and application name.
- Set up your server credentials, such as the SSH Public Key and Server Access Details.
- Select additional options like monitoring, backups, and advanced settings if necessary.
- Click on the "Launch Now" button to start the server deployment process.
- Once the deployment is complete, you will receive your server details, including the IP address, username, and password.
- Access your Ghost installation by entering the server IP in a web browser and logging in with the provided credentials.
Note: The specific process may vary depending on the Cloudways platform and version you are using.