You can deploy CodeIgniter on HostGator by following these steps:
- Log in to your HostGator cPanel.
- Scroll down to the "Software" section and click on "Softaculous Apps Installer".
- In the Softaculous Apps Installer dashboard, you will find a search bar. Search for "CodeIgniter".
- Click on the CodeIgniter option that appears in the search results.
- On the CodeIgniter installation page, click on the "Install Now" button.
- Configure the installation by providing the necessary details such as the domain where you want to install CodeIgniter, the directory (if you want to install it in a subdirectory), and other settings.
- Once you've configured the installation options, click on the "Install" button to start the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete. Softaculous will provide you with a URL where you can access your newly installed CodeIgniter application.
Note: Make sure you have a compatible hosting plan with HostGator that meets the requirements of CodeIgniter.