To publish a Next.js app on 000Webhost, you can follow these steps:
- Build the Next.js app: Run the following command in your project's root directory to create a production build of your app.
- Create a new folder called 'public' in your project's root directory.
- Copy the contents of the Next.js app's 'out' directory to this newly created 'public' folder.
- Create an 'index.php' file in your project's root directory with the following contents:
- Create a new account on 000Webhost and log in to the control panel.
- Go to the 'Website Builder' section and click on 'Build Website'.
- Choose the 'Upload Own Website' option.
- You will see the 'public_html' folder; upload all the project files except the 'node_modules' folder into it.
- After the files are uploaded, go back to the control panel and go to 'Settings' > 'Website' > 'General' and set the 'Web Address' to your domain.
- Click 'Save Changes' and your Next.js app should now be published on 000Webhost.
Please note that 000Webhost is a shared hosting platform, and it may not support all the features required by a Next.js app. If you encounter any issues or limitations, you may consider using a different hosting service that supports Node.js applications.