To deploy a Nuxt.js application on 000Webhost, you can follow these steps:
- Build your Nuxt.js application locally. Open your terminal or command prompt, navigate to the root directory of your application, and run the following command:
This will create a production-ready version of your application in a
- Sign up for an account on 000Webhost and create a new website.
- Once your website is created, go to the "Manage Website" section and click on "Upload Files." Upload the entire contents of the dist folder to the public_html directory of your website.
- Go back to the "Manage Website" section and click on "General Settings." Change the website address to the appropriate domain or subdomain you want to use.
- Finally, visit your website using the configured domain or subdomain, and you should see your Nuxt.js application running.
Note: 000Webhost is a limited free hosting provider, so be aware of its limitations and consider upgrading to a more suitable hosting provider if necessary.