To publish a WordPress website in Hostinger, follow these steps:
- Sign up for a hosting plan with Hostinger and select a domain name for your website.
- Log in to your Hostinger account and go to the Control Panel.
- Click on the "Auto Installer" icon under the "Website" section.
- On the Auto Installer page, find and click on "WordPress" in the list of available installations.
- Fill in the required information for your WordPress installation, such as the domain name, admin username, and password. You can also choose the language, select a theme, and customize other settings.
- Click on the "Install" button to begin the WordPress installation process. Hostinger will automatically install WordPress on your selected domain.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be provided with the login details for your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Access your WordPress admin dashboard by going to www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin (replace "yourdomain.com" with your actual domain name).
- In the WordPress admin dashboard, you can customize and design your website using themes, plugins, and other settings.
- Create and organize your website's content by adding pages, posts, and media (such as images and videos).
- Customize the appearance of your website by selecting and activating a WordPress theme. You can either choose a free theme from the WordPress repository or upload a premium theme.
- Install and activate essential plugins to enhance the functionality of your WordPress website. For example, you may want to use plugins for SEO optimization, security, caching, contact forms, and social media integration.
- Once you have designed and customized your WordPress website to your satisfaction, preview it before making it live.
- To make your WordPress website live, you need to update the domain DNS settings. In Hostinger, go to "Settings" > "DNS Zone Editor" and add the appropriate DNS records for your domain name.
- Allow some time for the DNS changes to propagate. This process may take up to 24 hours, but it usually happens much faster.
- After the DNS propagation is complete, you will be able to access and view your WordPress website live using your domain name.
Remember to regularly update your WordPress core, themes, and plugins to ensure optimal performance, security, and functionality for your website.