To install Zabbix server on Cloudways, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your Cloudways account and select your desired server from the list.
- Click on the "Applications" tab from the top menu.
- Click on the "Add Application" button.
- Select the PHP version you want to use for your Zabbix server.
- Choose the "Other" option from the "PHP Framework" drop-down menu.
- Enter the required details for your Zabbix server application, such as the application name, domain, and application folder name.
- Click on the "Add Application" button to create your Zabbix server application.
- Once the application is created, click on the application name to access the application detail page.
- Scroll down to the "Access Detail" section and click on the "Launch Database Manager" button.
- Create a new database for your Zabbix server by clicking on the "Create Database" button. Make sure to note down the database name, username, and password.
- SSH into your Cloudways server using your preferred SSH client.
- Navigate to the application directory by running the command cd applications/[your_application_folder_name].
- Download the Zabbix server installer package by running the command wget https://repo.zabbix.com/zabbix/5.4/ubuntu/pool/main/z/zabbix-release/zabbix-release_5.4-1+xenial_all.deb.
- Install the Zabbix repository by running the command dpkg -i zabbix-release_5.4-1+xenial_all.deb.
- Update the package list by running the command apt-get update.
- Install the Zabbix server package by running the command apt-get install zabbix-server-mysql.
- During the installation process, you will be prompted to enter the database details for the Zabbix server. Use the database name, username, and password that you noted down earlier.
- Once the installation is complete, start the Zabbix server service by running the command service zabbix-server start.
- Verify that the Zabbix server service is running by running the command service zabbix-server status.
- Access the Zabbix server web interface by entering your Zabbix server domain in the browser's address bar. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Zabbix server setup.
Now, you have successfully installed Zabbix server on Cloudways.