To install Caligrafy on RackSpace, you can follow the steps below:
- Log in to your RackSpace server using SSH or any remote access method.
- Ensure that you have Node.js and npm (Node Package Manager) installed on your server. You can verify this by running the following commands:
If Node.js and npm are not installed, you can install them by following the official Node.js installation guides for your server's operating system.
- Once Node.js and npm are installed, create a new directory for your Caligrafy installation. You can create it in the desired location on your server using the mkdir command. For example:
- Next, clone the Caligrafy repository into the newly created directory using the following command:
git clone https://github.com/caligrafy/caligrafy.git
- After cloning the repository, navigate into the Caligrafy directory:
- Install the required dependencies by running the following command:
- Once the installation is complete, you can start Caligrafy by running the command:
- Caligrafy will now be running on your RackSpace server. You can access it by opening a web browser and entering the server's IP address or domain name followed by the port number specified in your Caligrafy configuration. For example, if Caligrafy is configured to run on port 3000, you would enter http://your-server-ip:3000 in the browser's address bar.
Note: Make sure to configure any necessary firewall rules or network settings to allow incoming connections to the Caligrafy port if required.