To insert data into a table using phpMyAdmin, follow these steps:
- Open phpMyAdmin and select the database where the table is located.
- In the left sidebar, click on the table name to open it.
- Click on the "Insert" tab at the top of the page.
- The page will display a form where you can enter the data for each column of the table. Fill in the values you want to insert.
- Click on the "Go" button at the bottom of the page to insert the data into the table.
- If the insertion is successful, phpMyAdmin will display a message indicating that the data has been inserted.
Note: Make sure to follow the correct data types and formats for each column in the table. Also, be cautious about inserting any sensitive or critical data, as phpMyAdmin does not provide the same level of security as prepared statements or other programming languages.