To customize the footer in Magento 2, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Magento 2 admin panel.
- Go to Content > Design > Configuration.
- Click on the edit link for the store view for which you want to customize the footer.
- In the left-hand menu, click on Footer.
- In the Footer Options section, you can customize the following options:Display Copyright: Choose whether or not to display the copyright text in the footer.Display Credit Card Icons: Choose whether or not to display the credit card icons in the footer.Display Payment Method Icons: Choose whether or not to display the payment method icons in the footer.Display Store Hours: Choose whether or not to display the store hours in the footer.Display Social Links: Choose whether or not to display the social links in the footer.Display Footer Menu: Choose whether or not to display the footer menu in the footer.
- In the Copyright section, you can customize the copyright text that appears in the footer.
- In the Footer Static Block section, you can choose a static block to display in the footer. This allows you to add custom content to the footer using the Magento 2 static block system.
- Click the Save Config button to save your changes.
Note: The appearance of the footer may vary depending on your Magento 2 theme. If you want to further customize the appearance of the footer, you may need to modify your theme's template files or CSS.