To check the Drupal version, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Drupal admin panel using your administrator username and password.
- Once logged in, navigate to the "Reports" menu at the top of the page.
- From the dropdown menu, click on "Status report."
- On the Status report page, you will find detailed information about your Drupal installation, including the version number.
- Look for the "Drupal version" field, which will display the specific Drupal version number on your website.
Alternatively, if you have direct access to the server files, you can check the Drupal version by following these steps:
- Connect to your website server via FTP or SSH.
- Browse to the root directory of your Drupal installation.
- Look for a file called "CHANGELOG.txt" within the root directory.
- Open the "CHANGELOG.txt" file and scroll down to the beginning.
- The first entry in the changelog file will display the Drupal version that you are currently using.
These methods will help you determine the version of the Drupal CMS installed on your website.