To change the user table in Laravel, you can follow these steps:
- Open the config/auth.php file.
- Inside the providers array, locate the users provider and update the table property with the new table name. For example:
'providers' => [
'users' => [
'driver' => 'eloquent',
'model' => AppUser::class,
'table' => 'your_new_table_name',
- Open the app/User.php file (or the file that contains your User model).
- Update the protected $table property with the new table name. For example:
protected $table = 'your_new_table_name';
- Run the database migrations to reflect the changes:
php artisan migrate
This will update the table name in the database.
That's it! Laravel will now use the new table name specified in the configuration and model.