To add Google Maps to your Joomla site, follow these steps:
- Go to the Google Maps website and click on the "Sign In" button in the top right corner.
- Sign in with your Google account. If you don't have one, you'll need to create one.
- Click on the "My Maps" tab in the top left corner.
- Click on the "Create" button.
- Type in a name for your map and click "Save".
- Click on the "Add Marker" button.
- Type in the location you want to add to the map and click "Add to Map".
- Repeat the previous step to add more locations to the map.
- When you are finished adding locations, click on the "Link" icon in the top right corner.
- Click on the "Embed on my site" tab.
- Copy the HTML code provided.
- In Joomla, go to the page or article where you want to add the map.
- Click on the "HTML" tab in the editor.
- Paste the HTML code you copied from Google Maps into the editor.
- Click "Save" and then "Close".
Your Google Map should now be displayed on your Joomla site. If you need to make any changes to the map, you can do so by going back to the "My Maps" tab in Google Maps and editing the map from there.