To add a blog entry to a tag in WordPress, follow these steps:
- Log in to your WordPress Admin Dashboard.
- Navigate to the "Posts" section and click on "Add New" to create a new blog post or choose an existing post to edit.
- On the right-hand side of the editor screen, you will see a meta box labeled "Tags". If it is not visible, make sure to enable it by clicking on the "Screen Options" tab located at the top right corner of the page.
- In the "Tags" meta box, enter the desired tag(s) for the blog post. Tags can be single words or phrases that categorize the content of your post.
- If the tag(s) you want to add already exist, they will appear in a drop-down list as you start typing. You can select the appropriate tag(s) from the list.
- If the tag you want to add does not exist, simply enter it in the input field and press Enter on your keyboard to create a new tag.
- Continue adding tags as desired, separating each tag with a comma.
- Once you have added all the relevant tags, click on the "Publish" button to make your blog post live on your website.
After publishing the post, the tags you have added will be associated with it, allowing users to easily navigate and find other posts with the same tags.