To access a MySQL database in WordPress, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Click on "Plugins" in the left sidebar menu.
- Click on "Add New" at the top of the Plugins page.
- In the search box, type "WP-DB-Manager" and press Enter.
- Locate the "WP-DB-Manager" plugin and click on the "Install Now" button.
- After installation, click on "Activate" to activate the plugin.
Once the plugin is activated, you can access your MySQL database using the following steps:
- Go to the WordPress admin dashboard.
- In the left sidebar menu, click on "Database" under the "Database" section added by the plugin.
- On the Database page, you will see various options to manage your database.
- To access your MySQL database, click on the "phpMyAdmin" link. This will open the phpMyAdmin interface.
- In the phpMyAdmin interface, you can view and manage your database tables, execute queries, import/export data, etc.
Note: It is important to exercise caution while accessing your database, especially if you are not familiar with MySQL queries and operations. Making incorrect changes to the database can result in data loss or errors on your website.