There are several options for hosting a Ghost website. Here are a few popular choices:
- Ghost(Pro): Ghost offers its own managed hosting platform called Ghost(Pro). It is specifically optimized for running Ghost websites and provides a hassle-free setup and management experience.
- DigitalOcean: DigitalOcean is a popular cloud hosting provider that offers affordable virtual private servers (droplets) on which you can install and host Ghost. They provide straightforward deployment options and have a great community and support.
- AWS (Amazon Web Services): You can use AWS services like EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud) or Lightsail to host your Ghost website. AWS provides a range of server options and you can set up and configure the hosting environment to suit your needs.
- Heroku: Heroku is a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) that allows you to deploy and host various applications, including Ghost. It provides an intuitive interface and takes care of many infrastructure management tasks, making it easy to get started.
- Netlify: Although primarily known as a static site hosting provider, Netlify also supports dynamic applications built on Ghost. Netlify provides a simple and powerful platform to deploy, manage, and scale your Ghost website.
- Vultr: Vultr is another cloud hosting provider that offers affordable VPS options. It has a straightforward setup process and offers high-performance servers in various locations.
These are just a few options you can consider. The best choice depends on your specific requirements, budget, technical expertise, and preference for managed or self-managed hosting.