Using the deprecated tag and a .ttf file in HTML is not recommended as it is outdated and not supported by all browsers. However, if you still want to know the deprecated method, here are the steps:
- Save your .ttf file in the same directory as your HTML file or provide the correct file path.
- Open your HTML file in a text editor or an HTML editor.
- Locate the section of your HTML where you want to use the .ttf font file.
- Add the tag to apply the font to a specific section of text:
Replace "fontName" with the name of your .ttf font file (without the file extension).
- Inside the tag, add the text or content you want to apply the font to:
- Save the HTML file and open it in a web browser to see the font applied within the tag.
It is important to note that using deprecated HTML tags is not recommended due to limited browser support and better alternatives available. Instead, you should use CSS and the @font-face rule to include and apply custom fonts in your HTML.