To upload a file in Drupal 8, you can use the "File" field type. Here's a step-by-step guide:
- Log in to your Drupal site as an administrator.
- Go to the "Structure" menu and click on "Content types".
- Click on the "Manage fields" link for the content type where you want to add the file field.
- Click on the "Add field" button.
- In the "Add new field" form, enter a label for the field (e.g. "File") and select "File" as the field type.
- Click on the "Save and continue" button.
- In the next form, you can configure the settings for the file field, such as the allowed file extensions and the maximum file size.
- Click on the "Save field settings" button to save your changes.
- The file field will now be available when you create or edit content of that content type. To upload a file, click on the "Choose file" button and select the file you want to upload from your computer. When you're finished, click on the "Save" button to save your content.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions.