To run the Symfony console, you need to follow these steps:
- Open your command-line interface (CLI) or terminal.
- Navigate to the root directory of your Symfony project.
- Run the console command by typing the following command:
Note: If you don't have PHP installed globally, you may have to provide the path to the PHP executable, like this:
- Hit Enter. This will display a list of available commands provided by Symfony's console.
- To run a specific command, type:
- Press Enter. Symfony will execute the command and display the output or perform the desired action.
Note: The Symfony console requires PHP to be installed on your system, preferably with a version recommended by your Symfony version.