To run composer.phar in Laravel, follow these steps:
- Download composer.phar: Go to the official Composer website (https://getcomposer.org/download/), choose the appropriate installation method for your operating system, and download the composer.phar file.
- Move composer.phar file: Move the downloaded composer.phar file to the root directory of your Laravel project.
- Open a command prompt or terminal: Open a command prompt or terminal window in the root directory of your Laravel project.
- Run composer command: To run Composer using the composer.phar file, use the following command:
php composer.phar Replace with the desired Composer command, such as install, update, require, etc. For example, to install project dependencies, use the following command:
php composer.phar install
Note: If you're using Windows, you may need to use .composer.phar instead of php composer.phar.
- Composer will now run the specified command and perform the necessary tasks, such as downloading and installing dependencies, based on the information in your composer.json file.
That's it! You have successfully run Composer using composer.phar in Laravel.