To get the link to an article in Joomla, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Joomla administrator dashboard.
- In the top menu, click on the "Content" option.
- In the drop-down menu, click on the "Articles" option.
- This will bring you to the Articles Manager page, where you can see a list of all the articles on your website.
- Click on the title of the article that you want to link to.
- On the article editing page, look for the "Article URL" field in the right-hand column. This will display the link to the article.
- To copy the link, click on the "Copy" button next to the URL field.
- You can then paste the link wherever you need it.
Alternatively, you can also get the link to an article by going to the front-end of your website and navigating to the article. The article's link will be displayed in the address bar of your web browser.