To enable revisions in WordPress, follow these steps:
- Log in to your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Go to "Settings" and click on "Writing."
- Scroll down to "Revisions" and check the box that says "Enable" under "Revisions."
- Adjust the number of revisions you want to keep in the "Number of Revisions" field. You can enter any number between 1 and 255.
- Click on the "Save Changes" button at the bottom of the page.
Once revisions are enabled, WordPress will automatically save revisions of your posts or pages as you make changes. You can access these revisions by going to the editor screen of the respective post or page and clicking on the "Revisions" link/button.