To embed a YouTube video in Drupal, you will need to follow these steps:
- Find the YouTube video that you want to embed and click on the "Share" button below the video.
- Click on the "Embed" tab to the right of the "Share" tab.
- You will see a text box containing an HTML code snippet that you can use to embed the video.
- Copy the entire code snippet.
- In Drupal, create a new page or edit an existing page where you want to embed the video.
- In the Drupal page editor, click on the "Source" button to switch to the HTML source editor.
- Paste the code snippet that you copied from YouTube into the HTML source editor.
- Save the page and preview it to make sure the video is displayed correctly.
Alternatively, you can use the Video Embed Field module to embed YouTube videos in Drupal. This module allows you to add a video field to your content types, so you can easily embed videos by pasting the video's URL into the field.