To delete a user-uploaded file on Shopify, you can follow these steps:
- Login to your Shopify admin panel.
- From your Shopify admin, go to the "Products" section.
- Select the product that contains the file you want to delete.
- Scroll down to the "Files" section in the product editor.
- Find the uploaded file you want to remove and click on the trash can icon next to it.
- Confirm the deletion when prompted.
- Save the changes to the product by clicking on the "Save" button.
Note: If the file you want to delete is associated with multiple products, you may need to repeat these steps for each product that includes the file.