To create a webform in Drupal 7, follow these steps:
- Install the Webform module:
- Log in to your Drupal site as an administrator.
- Go to the "Modules" section in the admin dashboard.
- Scroll down to the "Webform" section and check the box next to "Webform."
- Click "Save configuration" to install the module.
- Create a new webform:
- Go to the "Content" section in the admin dashboard.
- Click the "Add content" button and select "Webform."
- Give your webform a title and description.
- Click the "Save" button to create the webform.
- Add form elements:
- Scroll down to the "Form components" section.
- Click the "Add" button to add a form element.
- Select the type of form element you want to add (e.g. text field, radio buttons, etc.).
- Enter the label and other settings for the form element.
- Repeat this process to add more form elements as needed.
- Configure the form settings:
- Scroll up to the "Form settings" section.
- Specify the settings for your webform, such as the submission limit and the notification emails.
- Click the "Save" button to save your changes.
- Test and publish your webform:
- Click the "View" tab at the top of the page to preview your webform.
- Test your webform to make sure it works as expected.
- When you're ready to make your webform available to users, click the "Publish" button.
That's it! You should now have a fully functional webform on your Drupal site.