To change the favicon in Joomla administrator, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Joomla administrator panel.
- Click on the "Extensions" menu and select "Template Manager" from the dropdown.
- In the Template Manager, click on the "Options" button in the top right corner of the page.
- In the Template Manager Options page, click on the "Advanced" tab.
- Scroll down to the "Favicon" section and click on the "Choose File" button.
- Select the new favicon image file from your computer. The image should be in ICO format and 16x16 pixels.
- Click on the "Save & Close" button to save the changes.
The new favicon should now be displayed in the browser tab for the Joomla administrator panel.