To change the "container" class to "container-fluid" class in WordPress, follow these steps:
- Login to your WordPress Admin Dashboard.
- Navigate to Appearance > Editor.
- Select the theme that you are using (usually found in the right-hand column).
- Locate the "header.php" file on the right-hand side.
- Click on "header.php" to open it in the editor.
- Look for the line of code that includes the "container" class.
This line may look something like this:
- Replace the "container" class with "container-fluid" like this:
- Click on the "Update File" button to save your changes.
After completing these steps, the "container" class will be changed to the "container-fluid" class throughout your WordPress theme. This will make the content width span the entire width of the screen.